Thursday, September 07, 2006


JAY CHOU. Twilight's Chapter Seven 夜的第七章

Hehehe. I like this mv a lot <3
& inside got dan tou and yu hao :DD

Do watch it. It's nice \(^_^)/

On to today: FINISHED geog 1A question. LOL
BII how to do?! on to BIII and so on soon.

I'm falling more in love with fei lun hai :DD
Hope they'll come to singapore. heh
shall watch zhong ji yi ban on youtube soon after exams.

i have no plans to mug this holidays...
but i think my whole class IS mugging now as i type this..
oh wells. all the best to myself.

♥ Rae
off to do geography

** !@#$%^&*()
there's this person pissing me off lah.
i dont even know to believe her or not.
ha >:|

Comments:
ultra nice video, as usual :) by jay, what!

but i don't understand the storyline, explain to me when you catch me online ya :D

take care! jia you jia you jia you for your revision ~~
 
DAMN IM NOT MUGGING!!!! XD
 
L KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!
I knew you'll DEFINITELY love Fei Lun Hai the moment i saw their faces on bai fen bai! HEH HEH!
they are so your type la! HAHAHAHAH
I'M A GENIUS!!
 
Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling