Monday, June 19, 2006


KANGTA & VANNESS :DD

I don't know lah, just felt like posting a photo, and tada :p

I HATE DOING ENGLISH SUMMARIES LAH! BLEHHHH.

Mum bought JJ concert tickets for me, just that, ITS THE LAST ROW. BEST LA SHE. She told me what.. best view or smtg. *3 lines* Walao, its just like the 68 bucks seats la. aiyah, whateverrrrrr. Can see him good already lah.

Ytd did E Math! & got frustrated over this fraction question cause whatever I did, I just can't get the final answer +_+ & the 7.5 interest question is so dumb la. Heh heh heh, 4 questions were done by my brother :p

Tomorrow, going KBOX agn -_- No feelings. Haha.
Thurs most likely going out with Alynn after geog proj meeting? YAYYYYYY.
Aw mannn, cant wait for shoppppping.

SIGH, I HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH MY READING RITES 5 SUMMARY!
BOOHOOHOOHOOO.

& I can't find my comprehension bk @ home! I'm sure its in the locker leh...
but mary said it aint there. WAAAAA~~ lost le lost le.

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 26th.
BYEBYE READER(S) ?! Hahha :p

♥ Rae

Comments:
I like the picture of the guy in front.Vaness right? I think he got very nice bods! :D
 
woah.. u got scandal pics wor.. so cool i love they kangta.. just way too cool.. hehes!! anyway i haven listen to their songs yet haix..
 
HEY U GOING FOR JJ CONCERT THAT MEANS U NOT GOING FOR CLASS DINNER? :O
 
Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling