Saturday, June 10, 2006


All I know is that I didnt buy anything I wanted.
& felt sad about that.
Slippers no size, dont sell the heart necklace i wanted..
I think I don't like shopping on Sats :
Ohoh, as you can see in the picture, im sorta obsessed with the SKY + CLOUDS.
ahahahah. They are so prettttty ♥

Yaye! 4 parts of Epi14 of Green forest is finally out.
Fan Wei Qi's album rocks. Haaaaaa :p
Junyang's Nan Dao song rocks :D
He Jun Xiang is sooo handsome :pppp Cant wait for his new show.
yay yay yay.

byebye, raaaaae loves you. <3

Comments:
:D had fun with you today!
 
HELP! I need your aid in my blog! AHHH! My blog died already! AHHHH! Jiu Ming Ah!!! x(
 
Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling