Sunday, May 27, 2007


THE SUN SHINES IN.

Here to upload some photos :D

HEHE, CHANGED SPECS XD & HAPPY WITH IT.


LUNCH BY SINGAPORE RIVER.
Rachel the great spotted the fake esplanade. HAHAHAH.
Clarke Quay is cool @ night.
Macbeth was soso.

Raae's fav foodstuffs :D
1, STARBUCKS COFFEE ROLLS (ok, maybe not this)
2, JAP CREAM BISCUITS
3, CARAMEL POPCORN ( I want to go get 5 packets of it. HAHAHA )
2 strawberry, 2 original, 1 almond. OH MANNNNN.

LETS SEE..................
On Friday, J8-ed, Long John-ed, Library-ed.
Before library went to take passport photo. OH MAN, cant forget T's flower pose. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. COOOOOOOL
Got 2 books :D
Just read finish The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13/3/4 YTD :D
SO PROUD OF MYSELF EH!!!
THE VERY FIRST BOOK I READ FINISH IN YEAR 2007. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
& I dont think it is helping my English, ohwells.

Anyway, the book was rather sick. HAHAHHAHA. SOME parts only lah.
Like eg, "My thing is now thirteen centimetres long when it is extended. When it is contracted, it is hardly worth measuring." OKKKKKKKKKKK. HAHHAHA.

OK YES, CHINESE O's ON MONDAY.
HAVENT STUDIED.
OH MAN.
SOON.
YEP.

I CUT MY HAIR SHORT TODAY.

It looks short in this pic hor.. AIYA, cannot take a nicer pic. HAHAHA

YES, AWAY I GO.

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling