Monday, April 09, 2007


YO! MIN YOU!

Wahaha, rather friendly chap. HA.
Thurs- showcase @ kunion
Fri- Autograph session, Yin yue ge dou recording, Chasing him to newton back to hotel

WHOOO.
most memorial memory is qian chang hui XD
on stage getting his signature.
i think he was really friendly and nice and cheerful. killer smile. HA
he called me by some lame name la -_- but thats why its memorial ba? :D
HAPPPPPY.

If only yalun gave me some super memorial action or smtg. *HAAAAAAAAAAA*

CHEM test today was not that bad, I must say :D
although mrs c scared me by writing on the board that the test ends @ 11.57
LIKE.. I started on section C which is 10 marks @ 11.55.
HAHAHA. I do like super slow.

Ate cup noodles with k,a,t after sch.
EGGGGGG :D

managed to drag home my heavy bag and super heavy phy file+file+marianne chong
almost died.

THANKS NESSA FOR HELLO KITTY MARSHMELLOWS. OMG, LOVE IT SO MUCH

sry to say I ate 3 packets during g. HAHA
the whole idea is that I never litter la okay.. :D

and I did my first ever jay walk across sch. OMG
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
im supposed to be a guai kia
HAHA

GTG LA. dno what else to say. HEY HO
AMAZING RACE LATER :D
C and M please get out.

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling