Thursday, April 12, 2007

OH YES, 12th APRIL....

Happy Birthday VANESSA!


yay!

SPORTS DAY =,=
Met up with friends for breakfast!
Lousy hougang point. HEH
Had a sausage egg mcmuffin. yay!

Reached the stadium like 30min late. HEH
WHOOPS

Ah, SLACK THROUGHOUT
WHY DIDNT I BRING PLAY MAG TO READ. hah

Decided to go watch THE NUMBER 23! @ j8 with et <-- =,= hee

COOL SHOW :D
we cabbed there and our taxi driver was super nice :D 60c discount~~~

Bought

try guessing who got what. HEH. pretty obvious

WATCH :D
THERE"S A SCRATCH ON IT ALREADY. LOL.
PISSSSSSSSSSSED.

I forgot what else I wanted to blog so im stopping
How great is that







VERY.
:-)

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling