Thursday, April 26, 2007



SUPER TIRED. NOW IS 10.07PM!

STUPID technical rehearsal ended @ like 6.50 >:-(
I spent like 12hours and 40min like that in school today. SIGH

& I'm SUPPOSED to be studying for a lit test tmr cause I HAVENT STUDY
BUT, i dont SEEM to be studying?
Yes, IM BLOGGING NOW, @ 10.08PM.

Ah yes,
*recalls chapel song lyrics*
you are not alone,
though the world may fail you
hold your head on high
& realize who loves you.


who loves me? YOU do, right! XD

screwed.
wanted to pon sch but WHO WILL LET ME PON LA. HAHA

SO TIRED *closes eyes*
gonna skip tuition tmr cause I scared got pop quiz. HAHA

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling