HOHOHOHOH. I spent the last few hours of my birthday with HITLER. WOW. He's so boring and m eyes are popping out.
Anyway, DAMN SUAY today la. I JUST KNEW IT.. Was watching Ren Ci charity show @ my aunts. then went home, AND YES, when i was on the car ride home MAYDAY just had to come out and perform tian shi (the song i wanted them to sing) Congrats to me. HAHA
Anyway, had a mango cake O___O the mango on it was not bad. hehehe. I forgot how it felt to blow candles already la. haha i actually forgot to make a wish, my mom had to remind me -_- I didnt even make a wish. HAHA. was like huang1 le4. anyways, hope i score well for o's. and i want to see yalun :D HAHAHAHA. like he smile to me or smtg. WHOO. *fantasizes*
URG, cannot do homework already la. PISSSSSSED. lit and geog is too annoying.
need to bathe. TMR SCHOOL. URG
oh, and i realized something.... CHICKEN ESSENSE really does keep you awake . lol. just now was like eyes damn heavy la. now okok.
& finally, thanks to all those who wish me ah :D yin xiang zui shen ke is stupid Alexia's ahlian greeting -______-||||| damn gross pls. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. LOVE YOU ALL :D
i think i have the most pu3 tong1 birthday mannnnnzxzxzxz. heheheheh