Wednesday, December 20, 2006

=DDDDDDDDDDDD
RAAE"S ACCOMPLISHMENT
READING 2 ENGLISH STORYBOOKS IN 3 DAYS. bookworm +____+
ok so.............
SHE CONCERT GUEST IS FLH, OMGOMGOMG.
I WANT TO GO. HAHAHAHAHA.
anyway...............
went out with m,e,t!
supposed to eat xiao long bao, BUT DIDNT (sad)
marina-sq-ed. saw some accapella (???) choir carolling. sounded cool i guess. wahaha
i still think the bg sounded like played with a cd -_-||.(aint it???) HAHAHA
LJS-ed
BOWLED FOR THE FIRST TIME OF MY LIFE. HAHAHAHA. highest score 70 worrrr =D
arcade-ed a bit
then i bought my denim shorts =D & belt (yay)
went ps i think (for my sake :D)
& i just realized that there's an action city in marina. HAHA!!!!
bought my $5 exchange present for sat's bbq. i was being damn fussy. hee
somehow, i feel as though someone bought the same thing. HA!!!
then we went j8. hohoho
to get our 37d pencilcases! hohoho.
AND I OWE T NEAR TO TWENTY BUCKS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
bus-ed home
& I HAVENT GOTTEN MY XMAS CARDS. OMGOMGOMG
NO MONEY TO BUY SOME MORE
OMGOMGOMG
I want tshirts =D
HAHAHA, dont read the below para. if you dont wanna know a ultra lame story.
and while i was just using the comp........
I SAW A COCKROACH @ THE TOILET DOOR
SO I SHRIEKED AND WOKE UP MY MAID (who was trying to sleep) and she took tissue and tried to kill c. but c DIDNT DIE! and went hiding. so raae went to go take the torchlight downstairs and started shining it under my maid's bed cautiously. but IT WASNT THERE! then i freaked out la, (LIKE HELLO? THERE"S A FREAKING COCKROACH IN MY RM) and decided not to sleep till c got caught. then after a few minutes.. while i was daydreaming @ this table near the toilet. I SAW IT!!! IT WAS LIKE CRAWLING UP THE WALL. then i called up my (dont-wanna-care-about-me-cause-she-wants-her-sleep) maid in a high voice and told her "THERE THERE". so she took a tissue and brought it over to the bin and went back to sleep. (with raae not believing its dead) i went to take newspaper to sort of crush the cockroach even more in the dustbin. BUT TO MY HORROR, IT WASNT DEAD! WHEN I OPENED THE BIN IT MOVED!!!!!! GOT FREAKED OUT AND HEADED FOR THE BED. WOKE MY MAID UP ONCE AGAIN. (HAHAHAHAHAHAH)she's like sort of pissed cause i opened the dustbin and all. then she finally went to the dustbin, took the broom, let the cockroach get on it and went to toilet flush it down.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. cockroach story -______________-
im like so freaked abt it that im so determined to clear up my super messy rm with lots of rubbish here and there and on the floor.
yes!!!!!!
♥ RAAAAAAAE LOVES YOU ALL :)