Ok, its been LONGG since I last blogged? Lets see,,
Monday: OMGG, second to say my last min prepared speech on STRESS! super scary pls. I hate speeches. I think I did badly. Had Sec4 farewell reflection with 4 other ppl -_- Super lame, waste time. stm alr
Tuesday: Missed 2 periods to go eat lunch. Headed down to Singapore Conference Hall. Had PL concert rehearsal. Was okay la, just thought that the items were very short.. Freezed to death there. I secretly ate pocky inside there la, lucky not caught. Finished and we headed outside to wait for bus, got "scolded" for eating the rest of my pocky, like wth. She's so dam biased la. Eat cnanot meh?! As. Say what others not eating only you, then what spoil the school's image. Big load of crap, slammed on my face. WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Wednesday: Mrs T was in a happy mood? Maybe she reflected. Hahaha. She only gave us TWO rounds round the bbcourt! Hehehehe. I think volleyball quite fun? :D just that I suck at it everytime sometimes. THE MOST EXCITING PART OF THE DAY JUNYANG"S SHOWCASE @ NGEE ANN POLY THANKS TO ALYNN <33 Lets see, we got there, sat at the second row! :D & studied SS too, haha -_- coooool. Saw Zhiyang there :\ People were like wanting to take photo with him and all (WHYY?!) He "show off" when he sang JY's song la. Pft Pity that they dont allow photography or videotaking (WHYYY!) So it started, was feeling sleepy @ first... @ the 3rd or 4th song, i was trying to wave at him, but he wasnt looking :Till the last song!! Haaha, successfully waved @ him. Alynn said I was siao. But.. very high after that. HAHA. He finally saw my frantic waves pls. uh huh, then it finished and he started his autograph session. When he came back from backstage, i called his name and waved, and he smiled and waved back la! *starts to sha xiao and go crazy* Bought his album @ 13 bucks thanks to alynn! she paid 5 bucks for the poster that came with it. = crazier. Ok, then got his signature, shook his hand. :D Yay, then after the whole thing ended, we begged this crew member to ask whether we can take photo with JY, but they say what record company dont allow, what crap la. then sad loh. Waited abt 45min till we left WITHOUT seeing him.. Cabbed home, $10.40.
HAHAHAHA, thats all.
THURSDAY: Had SS Common Test, sucked. I wanted 10/14 marks but I think can say byebye. Pitypity. Then it was CME exam, I thought multiple choice! but not :( Wrote crap. Then had mass "burger" eating. Then physics lab was cool :D had a "talk" with index 7. Laughed and all. She didnt believe that the furthest place I went was M'sia la. I know its pathetic, buttttt. :p ACtually i was still very high one loh, then came the UNHAPPY PART. Colours award and national day concert rehearsal. I THINK SHE HATES ME LA, SO BIASED SHITTTTT. Then another one, keep acting so pro. wthhhh was uber pissed that day. Then @ 5pm, cause i had nothing to do, was like watching yu le bai fen bai in the control rm, got sweety! :D but had to switch off whenever the teacher came in. HAIYOOOOOOOOOO. I very pissed with her leh. Then WHY CANNOT WEAR WHITE TSHIRT BUT THE UGLY BLACK CLUB TEE LA! I mean, everyone else in sch is wearing white and red and we're wearing BLACK?! WALAO LA. PISSSSSSSSSED, felt like screaming and slapppping her face (ok, im violent la) Bought pringles(?) on the way to the bustop. <3333 it rocks.
FRIDAY: Today 183club's album come out! Doubt its in s'pore though. Had lit test, stupid passage, last year come out alr, this year also! Crapppped out a lot of words. A Math, i think i <3 functions? Chinese test, i think I flunked it. ZONG HE TIAN KONG!!!! so chim for what?! I aga aga one loh. SIAN. The funny part was like, when half way thru my test while just starting on my li jie wen da, i stared up at Mrs G and she was like SLEEPING!!! HAHAHA, then she opened her eyes and looked at me(?) then I got a shock and quickly looked at my script. Lol, i almost wanted to laugh la. but cannot. & my nose was like leaking la, like a unclosed tap. even the teacher walked past me and asked me if i was sick. Came home and slept. When I woke up, i KNEW THAT I HAD FEVER, its just the feeling. I mean, pain throat, the sneezing and i was feeling cold. Took out the ear thermometer and found out that my temp was 38.4! went down to eat.. and had panadol.
I hope my fever persists for ONE MORE DAY ONLY!! So that can miss SOP and dont see ahems faces and hear their voices. EVIL MEANIE RACHEL. (heh heh heh, who ask you de zui wo) Head throbbing away. Shall stop here. TATA, ♥ <3333 rachel
Comments:
Oh you're sick! :S no wonder didnt see you ytd at sop i kept looking up at the control room to see if you're there. HAHA TAKECARE DEARY!