Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Urg, blogger's photo uploader is lagging! Give up la.
Anyway, its 1035pm.
ATTEMPTING SS homework, which I intend to choing tmr morning.
Hahahaha, e math forgot to bring back graph paper -_- how to do.
Lucky only ONE question in the assignment require graph paper.
Got fed up with the english file la, had to do undone corrections.. etc.
I think I lost an article on korean cram schs, do we have it? ok, nvm.

School has been better these days. I dont knw why.
Although im quite sad over my a math marks. CARELESSNESS, boo.
Failed English, ahHAHAHAHA, term 3 *shakes head*
Actually I'm not that sad over english cause I wasnt even prepared for it :\ On that day then realized got test pls. -_-

AW man, wei xiao pasta so nice to watch. Hahaha, i think im liking zhang dong liang more and more thru the show. & gino too <3
:p HAHA.
Epi 3 epi 3 *chants* One more week :\ If only s'pore broadcast TW tv. HAHAHA.

Im lazy to do SS, tmr then do la. WALAO, dam good.
Have been pushing all my hmwk to the next day choing. Except for math.
Like to do it :D Although a math quite frustrating @ times.

If only I was a genius (i need a miracle)

Tmr not going out le :\ got teachers day rehearsal :Two of the songs quite high, or maybe I sing wrong key. *yin1 chi1*

LALA LAND.
♥ R

Comments:
Hey! Read my latest blog post!
Btw, I got so much hmw to do!
SS, Emath, A math, HMT, Chi (2 diff things), MANY MANY! ANd I dont get remainder theorem! DIE DIE DIE!!!
<3, Alynn
 
Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling