Monday, July 03, 2006

TUE,JULY4
!!!!!!!
Rae wants to go see 陳奕 this sat for his handshake & autograph session!!
Bukit Panjang Plaza for handshake & bugis for autograph? -_-
FARRR :( Bugis event @ 6pm la. PFT
♥ Rae

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YO!


(pardon the zilian photos) :p
END OF PL's 90HR MUSIC MARATHON!
Hooray. No more 7am's @ Millenia Walk.

Super sleepy.
Need to do A MATH & SS hmwk tomorrow!
Cds on my waiting list
♥ Sweety's (hua yan qiao yu)
♥ Pan Wei Bo's (fan zhuan di qiu)
♥ Kangta&Vanness's (scandal)
♥ Mi Xue Wei Qi's (princess)?!

Popped by some cd stores and quite disappointed that Singapore doesnt sell the bigger packing of sweety's album with the prettier album cover :
Anyway, went brisk shopping today @ raffles city.
Saw some giordano shorts that I want to try :D
& feeling of getting a belt.
NO $$ still. WAAAA~~

SCHOOL"S STARTING THE DAY AFTER TMR! YAY?
I hate sch la.

I dont kno wwhat else la. 8pm show on :D
BYEBYE
♥ RAAAAAE

Comments:
man!
i look stupid in that digusting costume
HAHAHAHH
 
I like very long never buy jmag le. Hahahaha, no $$. Anyway, I've never gone out with you shopping! Always cancel in the end. Hahah. :D
<3, Alynn
 
Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling