Saturday, July 22, 2006


Lets see,
Ive not been updating! LAZY..
&school's stresssssing.

Monday had CIP,
Tuesday nothing much?
Wed had argumentative compo & e math quiz (which was surprisingly easy),
Thurs I WENT FOR JOLIN TSAI's AUTOGRAPH SESSION!
(which i wasnt actually supposed/allowed to go for cause the next day have amath test & chinese oral presentation!)

But in the end I still went! cause my friend had a good place infront of the queue and i couldnt not see her cause its not like everyday i get to see her. WAHHAHA. so i rushed home from sch. I was like alone @ the busstop @ 150pm. Hahaa, first to chiong out of sch, & reached home @ 2.15pm. Left hse @ 2.30. Reached marina sq @ 3.15pm. :DDD Stoned there, ate 50cents ice cream, finished lian bi!! :D, failed in studying a math, memorized half of my script.

Finally she came @ ard 7.50 which was rather early..I thought she'll shua3(?) da4 pai2 & come late, prob because she has zpop rehearsal or smtg -_- So she sang two songs and the signature just suddenly started, she didnt even hu4 dong4 with the fans la. WALAO. HAHAH. so dao. went up & got her signature! and shook her fingers -_- (dont want to dirty hand eh) pft. I wonder if im the first one to shake or not, cause it seems as though the front people didnt shake..HEHEHEHHEHE :DDDD

waited till the whole thing finished & my mom fetched me home.
ohyeah, saw a shorts & skirt @ fox that i liked!! :D But no $$. -sigh

Jolin's so dao la. Hahahaha.

Anyway, chen yi updated his blog 3 times(?) this week! Hahaha, cool.
I shall consider getting his new book.
SADEST THING OF THE DAY:
L told me that she couldn't get ticks to the zpop concert.
:'(

Friday! - BORINGEST DAY.
1.Lit was the ultra boring lesson that i felt like sleeping la. -_-
2.A math test, = fail/barely pass. I actually got confidence one loh! then i checked answers with rachel & lauren (who sits beside me) then my heart was like broken. HAHAHA. they are like obviously smarter people. Duh that their ans is correct.
3.Chinese lesson, was SUPER nervous. I shy la, cant speak infront of a crowd >_< So I FORGOT MY LINES! kept looking at the paper. & i think i looked stupid. yay. got 14 marks which wasnt really good but... whatever laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
4.CHEM lesson till 2.55 was like a torture, tired and sleepy, everything. everyone let out a sign of relieve when chem ended. hahaha.

CCA then, quite slack, walao. The stupid video thing is a waste of time la. Teachers ah.. HAI. waste time only.

I watched wei xiao pasta episode one! nice :DD go watch kay? :) but I dont like cyndi -_- (d'know why)

♥ Rae .

Comments:
Meh, I want to go shopping :(
 
i ask you ah, which ou xiang you never zhui one? it seems like you'll go every idol signature thingy! so free ah! haha.
 
Stop seeing shorts and not buying them! LOL.
 
Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling