Sunday, July 30, 2006

HOWHOWHOW..
My speech script DUE TMR is NOT DONE!
How if I am so suay that I get called up..
How if I have done my script but yet to memorize?!
What if I get all jittery and fail?
HAHHAA -_- over sensitive rachel reacting.

Anyway, its 611pm and .. yeah. slacking.

Yesterday spent 12-9pm @ school for sec4 farewell..
I dont know la. Comm was quite sad cause it wasnt well prepared and quite leng chang. HAHA. ohwells, its overrrrr.
Shermaine's cookies were really deliciousssssss :D

I'm so relieved to know that chapter 5 SS is quite a short chapt!
I feel as if there is not enough time to study!
Hopefully Monday no need to stay back so can revise!
Tue have pl concert rehearsal! :\ There goes study time. TILL SIXXX~ :(
Wed going ngee ann poly with Alynn to see JY's performance.
THURS IS SS TEST! ALAMAK. & CME test.<--- -____- HAHAHA. plus national day concert rehearsal! sian.

Yes! yet again im going out a day before a test.
Hope the marks will not be affected.

"Think the right thoughts, don't let negativity poison your mind"
yesyesyes, I'M GONNA DO WELL FOR CT3 :DDDD

Anticipating wei xiao pasta ep3! :D

<333 ♥ Raaae

Comments:
Eh-Hey! I think the Farewell, though it didn't turned out SO WELl, but at least we put our effort into it alrdy lah hor.((:
 
You only see the winning part, but not when I sms so many times and DONT'T WIN ANYTHING! That's really sad you know! =(
Anyway, I'm so dead,so much hmw to be completed, plus no time for studying this whole week.
Mon, stay back till close to 7 (ABRSM singing exam- Choir.=='');
Tue REHEARSAL will be home by ard 7 plus.
Wed, Concert.
Thurs, E maths remedial
Fri, Choir.

CRAP CRAP CRAP!! I'm so dead. =( SAVE ME!!!
<3, Alynn.
 
Rae, you are so blurrrr :) Go update your blog! I updated mine :p Heh heh heh.
 
Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling