Sunday, June 25, 2006

JUNE 24, 2006

Michelle's house for marathon rehearsal..
Small wasabi crackers + pretzels :)
Our small group wasnt very successful with the actions though.
& went back. while rest of them went for steamboat.

Passed the park and decided to go play.
Swing-ed & merry-go-round-ed,
Got dizzy from the retarded merry go round.. its not fun la -_- It's just a dumb thing that goes round and round & makes people dizzzzy & sick.
86-ed to YCK station.
OHOHOH, I spent money on 3 necklaces @ perlini. 50% la. worth it? :p
Went home.

Then @ about 7.20+ car-ed to indoor stadium. Traffic near the carparks were damn congested. Parked & made our way in. Very far seat la -_- Last row. You can't even see their faces properly! :(
Popped over to T14 to see Alynn, said "Hi".
concert started @ 8.30+ with the dance teacher teaching a dance -_-
Had a really good view of all the hands raised up. Looked quite scary but nice. LOLLL
Concert started & ended.
Two words - IT ROCCCCCKED.
♥ JJ.
He cried @ the concert and I thought it was sort of sweet. But then I just read on his blog that he cried @ his china concert too + its @ the same song la. Hahaa. So its like counted sort of got xin li zun bei type. SHI WANG. HA -_-
I think I loved the part when he did the b box (?) COOOL MANN.
Ok, so I slept @ going to 1. WOW.
BLAHHHH..

TODAYTODAYTODAY!
Rushed out of the house @ 4.20+ to meet Alynn @ 4.30
Hahaha, we made a last min decision to go for JJ's autograph session.
Saw him, got happy.
He rocks.
Shoke his hands, his hands are sorta big. HA.
He looks so shuai & cute upclose.
His face a bit fat?
I think he doesnt like me. I dont know. Feeling ba. LOL -_________-
Ohyeah, I ALOMST caused alynn to lose the chance to get his signature! cause the security guard CLOSED THE QUEUE LA! Begged him & he was so irritating... In the end ling2 zhi1 de 933dj allowed me, alynn & 2 other people in the queue :DD Really thanks to her mann, if not i'll feel so guilty towards alynn! +_+ heh
His signature not nice one. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. =.=

Taxi home. $8.60! WAAAA~~ pocket hole.

JUST WATCHED FINISH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! Cool man.
But it ended like suddenly? I thought they gonna show the musical part also.
The guy's cute :]

Alrighty, BYEBYE.
I HAVENT DONE MY LIAN BI. OMGG
GEOG SCRIPT NOT DONE. OMGGG
SHITTTT.
♥ Rae who is feeling super stressed.

Comments:
WHAHAHA
WOMAN!
it's a BEAT BOX
Hhhhaahhahahh
wahliao i wanna watch high school musical also!!
stupid never help ne record
RAHH
 
Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling