Thursday, May 04, 2006

SIGH,

AS I STUDY PHYSICS,
RACHEL REMEMBERS & TAKES OUT TERM 1's FAILED PHYSICS PAPER & SIGHS.

HAI, WILL I CONTINUE TO FAIL?
Hope not.
I CAN DO IT?
Maybe.

In slacking mood pls.
Seems easy yet the questions aint gonna be THAT straightforward like ALWAYS :(

Went hlm after school to get Tricia's birthday present. Got it. Its like im giving her some valentines day gift x_x LOL.

REJOICE for the week is gonna end tmr.
I"M GONNA PRE ORDER JOLIN TSAI's NEW ALBUM!! :)
@ MJ.

Saw her dance on wan yu ytd. Walao, her dance teacher was like showing the preview of the dance and WOW! His body is like so flexible la :\ Coooool dance mannnnn :D

WOW WEE!

Neeed to go studehhhh!
RACHEL CHEN.

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling