Thursday, April 20, 2006

WOW WEE.

BORING DAY. Lit -_-

Watched yu le bai fen bai,
JJ dance the bo jian dai & bian hao 89757, super cool! :D
I admire him. Lolllll.
If only xiao zhu danced properly la.
Surely as goooooood :)

Bought band ticket. Quite excited about it? I dont know why laa. I think because long time never go out le :\ Although its only @PLMC..... :D

I forgot what I actually wanted to say!
Ohyes, I WANT TO GO FOR LIN JUN JIE's CONCERT! :]
But. Not sure la, nt really CRAZY over him. Maybe can get a cheap ticket & go see :D I hope.

Raae needs to find a present. HOWHOWHOW.

Long time never post up pictures :(
Talking about it, shall go make my junior's birthday card :\ VERY belated gift. Hahahaha. Abt 12 days alr :D But I didnt get her choc! -_- Ohwells, card first.

CT IN TWO WEEEEEEEEKS!
Everybody scream & shout.

If I get a lower avg than Term 1, I'm gonna kill myself.

FAREWELL, TATA.
RAAAAAE

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling