Hahahaha. Another picture I took to start my post =D
The show's really exciting but they keep dragging the most exciting part into the next episode! BAH. “救你的人不是我,是杜亚斯。你喜欢错人了,但是我没有。我的答案就是:我要跟你交往,你的答案是什么?”AHHHHHHHHH. In next episode. (x.x) I <3 Shaowei's dressing in the show :]
Ok, enough. PW was a piece of crap! Yesterday met group members and we went to Melody's house to discuss! Spent lots of time slacking away, and rushed & got stressed like crazy when I got home. LOLL.
I think our presentation today was not good la. But its OVER! :) *smiles.
My laptop was a life saver today! =DD
Tomorrow's Day 1 of CAMPROCK! I seriously CAN WAIT. I DONT WANT TOMORROW TO COME PLEASE. RAAE HATES CAMPS * sulks. I DONT WANT I DONT WANT I DONT WANT. BOO HOO HOO.
How can i survive without laptop? without television? without my darlingest bed?
I really hope that the group I am in consists of people that I'm familiar with :] But I doubt so, yep.