Sunday, March 05, 2006


A picture I took while reading D.Gray-man.
I <3 the character on the left =D He's so cute right.
Called La1 Bi3, Lavi :)

Well, all I can say is SLACK. Really! Only A Math Assignment 8 to do, and im doing it now x_x Have been reading the 6 books of D.Gray-man that I borrowed from my junior! :) Getting Behind Master on Monday :DDDD & 2 books of Jie2 Jie4 Shi1 from Stacey! :D Comic crazy, but it'll have to stop in Term 2.

Feeling so pissed over this...
Walao loh, my father keeps "suaning" me over my lousy results. & keep saying that it is the fault of my computer which keeps me distracted and thus, shit results. Okay loh, I admit, its really my computer.. Butttttttt.. cant he have more trust in me tht I'll WILL get away from my labtop when its study time. Haii. NVM, I shall show it to him that I CAN DO IT next term :) A's! HERE I COME, dont run away =p

Maybe I should trash my laptop or something. -xin tong. LOLL.

So sad that Xie Zhi, Meng Zhe & RENFU!! will go to China to pai1 xi4 after the 18 March Taipei Concert! Then Wan Quan Yu Le no RENFU already! OMG, i'll just go faint and die. LOLL. Somemore abt 6 months?! (x________________________x)

Changing my CCA Library duty to Wednesday. Will miss the people doing on Monday :( Stupid Geog lessons lah.

Coundown- ONE WEEK to holidays! plus, another week to my BIRTHDAY & Taipei 5566 concert! :DDDD * chants ( holidays, holidays, holidays ) Time to show the smart side of my brain! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I <3 myself.
I'm RAAE

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling