Thursday, March 30, 2006



OHOHOH, LOVELOVELOVE.
Hahaha, I watched wan yu. Then when I saw this "scene" of Shao Wei smiling, I ran upstairs to take my camera and come down to snap a shot of it. LOLLL.

I'm obsessed.

INNOVATION week officially starts tomorrow! AHHHH. Hate it. Surely super rush. But hope it turns out well =DD GOOOOD LUCK TO ALL :)

After next week, all quizes/tests will start to flow in agn! SIGHHHH. So stressed.

MATHS! I SERIOUSLY DISLIKE YOU. WHY ARE YOU SO HARD. CANT YOU BE SOFTER? T_____T

I want to change layout but suddenly lazy to make another new one.

Craze of ICY TOWER came and is going off soon. HEHH +_+

Gonna borrow Er Mo Zai Shen Bian from Shelley, hopefully she remembers to bring so I can watch over the weekends ( although i'm supposed to be doing PW ) Relax lah, right? =DDD BAH.

MORE SOON.

RAAAAAAAE

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling