Saturday, March 18, 2006

Edit @ 829pm
56's concert has passed 1.5 hrs! JIAYOUU. LOLL.

Hm, 3.5 hrs till my birthday ends.
Well well, had some well wishes =D
Thanks to Vanessa, Maryanne & Elizabeth who wished me like more than one time. LOL ^____^
But I think some people forgot my birthday :( HAH.
Ohwells. Its just a birthday -_-

Lian Bi still not done after like 4hrs. BEST.
English Compre so chim. AHHH

Raae
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit @ 401pm
I have a craving for BBQed Marshmellows! :)

Have been "concentrating" on my lian bi from 1pm to now. ROCKS. Just finished ONE page only. HAHAHAHA -________-

Raae

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TODAYS THE DAY! :)
Hahaha, I'm finally 15 ♥
WOOHOOOO.

Lots of homework to do :| AHHHH.

5566 Taipei Concert! AHHHH.
Renfu's hopefully going to blog. AHHHH.

Hahhaha, xue tian shi ltr.

Ohmannn, I heart today.
18 March '06!

TATAAAA!
RAAE LOVES ALL OF YOU =DDD

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling