Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Was feeling as normal in the morning TILL this damned teacher came up to me. She said my hair is messy :| IT WASNT PLEASE! It was because I was running and there was wind? URGGGGGGGGGG. FEEEEEEL SO IRRRRRRITATED! And I had to say SORRRY to her because I didnt heed her advice the day before. WALAOEH.

Had E Math, Eng, A Math & Physics then MISSED SS!!! HAHAHAHA. SO sian, after every E Math lesson will surely have homework :( Had prefects installation. Was good. PA Teacher said I walked too slowly on stage. whatever. lol.

Went to NEwater plant :DDD The tour guide Ronnie was really a comedian man. Hahahaha. He was super funny and lame. He made the tour fun ? Lol. Quite a short tour. Yep. & I think I bored Tricia as her partner. Hahaha. I was like super anti social and "dead" , super quiet. Ha. Sorry for that :( Took pictures while on the way back to school but lazy to upload =p

Love, Raae

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling