Saturday, February 18, 2006
Hallelujah!
#1- E MATH work finished! Finally...
#2- NEW BLOGSKIN! Yay.
#3- Slacked a lot today! :| (super lazy)
So how do you all think about the new layout? I know the below words a little lame -_________-** Quote: 'my life as a rose in that bouquet of flowers' but.. ohwells. HAW.
Spent quite a while to finish my E Math.. Feeling panicky for the testt as my Indices is still 'yi ta hu tu'. HOWHOWHOW!
& I slacked a lot today, almost the wwhole day? Im getting hooked on Xue Tian Shi that I want to get the VCD? Lol. I think Yan Xing Shu's so ugly -_- Sry for critizing him lohhh. Wanted to start on Physics but didnt in the end! URGG. LAZYLAZYLAZY.
Started and finished reading Monochrome Factor. -_- Not that fantastic the inside. Hahahahaha. Talking about what ying3 zi4.. Aiya, I suck at explaining. I'll just save my typing. Rememebered that I have to finish reading my chinese book in 2 weeks time! Read till page 29, total pages= 242. BEST.
How I wished I was in Taiwan =D Then I could go for the Wan Quan Happy recording and see RENFU more often. LOLLLLLLLL.
♥_♥
Cant wait for Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi #2 to come out. IMPATIENTTT.
Byebye for now!
RAAE