Saturday, January 21, 2006
Week has been quite ok :D
MY PATHETIC LOUSY SHIT SPECS broke again loh..Stupid screw. Last time right side, now left side. Cant standddd it! I cant see properly with my old specs le :(
Had CIP for the LAST time today \(^-^)/ shelved chinese children's books and slacked :D Finally the last time, gonna finish my NYAA soon! Just left with the alpha camp and hiphop dance lessons. Whahaha.
Went walking around after that. NO JSTAR MAG YET :( Hope to get my JSTAR CD soon too. Stacey agreed to go with me to Marina Square so we went there :) I think the shopping centre very big and spacious? Bought a Pure Milk tee & FX creations wallet :DD Saw nice bracelets @ this "tribal" looking shop but no moneyyy! Ohwells. HAPPPPPPY. Finding shorts now :OO
SIANZ, tomorrow have dreadful HOMEWORK to finish up. & there is an EMATH TEST ON MONDAY! -urg
Should I watch the GEISHAAA show? HMz.
No more, BYE
***LAPTOPP ON TUESDAYYY. YAYYYYYY. change of blogskin! YEAHHHHH.
Raae