Personally, I think that the first week of school was not THAT good. New class's very quiet.. blah. People stick to their own clique.. Yeaah. But its like normal? Hope it gets better :DD
Lessons started for like 3 days already. Got HOMEWORK. URG. Got banded into A1 for A/E Math & Chinese -_- & considering if i should try my luck @ chinese OLVL this year :\ Ms Kang is my form teacher & she teaches me NOTHING! Ha. Only Phy Prac-SPA -_-
Feeling SO SLEEPY during classes! Something's wrong with me. Didnt have this problem last year :(
Tuesday aft school went to hlm to eat SHOOMS meal with JOEY :) Then went her hse and played and rotted.
Went to watch NARNIA with En Mei ytd @ j8. Ordered my 7F album too. Nice show! But the ending a little fast? Ha, dno lahh. Took TAXI home :D
Today had rehearsal till 6pm. Tmr still have to reach school @ 7.15am. what the. CCA FAIR! -__- siannz. PA so stress lah.
BORING LIFE LAH. Sry you had to read this :/
Getting used to Sec 3 life! Prob need a week more? I found out today that I liked PHYSICS! Was like awake the whole 2 periods. WHAA. SS, CHEM was so boring. Havent started with AMATH yet, cant wait :D Hope I dont fail. :DDDD
I missed a lot of shows this week :( sad sad sad thing