Wednesday, January 11, 2006
HIII! :)
School these few days have been okay lah. Don't like going to school though. Lessons today were okay except for Geography and Chapel, felt like sleeping x_x I'm liking maths :) just that I'm a bit SLOW lah. Heh.
After school went canteen to call if can cancel my CD order. Then the person I talked to is like so unreasonable and irritating lah! HATE HER! It's like I'm paying $10 more than what I can get in Popular? HAIIIZ. Just my luck lah. Ohwells. Never gonna order CD from them anymore >:( POOFF.
Stayed back till like 3.30 wondering if there is any PA training, then in the end went home @ 4pm. DID NOTHING but talk lah. WAHHH, waste my timeeee.
Yay, I have no homework for today :) Just maths but it doesnt need to be handed up tomorrow. WHEEE.
I feel like shopping suddenly. Like for CNY :) New clothes, for the new year. YEAH!
I feel so anti-social. Ha.
Want to buy 4 cds! Namely Cyndi with You, Pan Duo La, Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi Yuan Sheng Dai & Ai De Qi Ji 2- Tiao Wu Ba, Jstar :) WAHAHAHAHA -_-;; Some havent come out yet though. Sighhhhz.
More soon :D
Bye,
Raaae