Saturday, December 17, 2005
TONIGHT'S THE BIG NIGHT!!!
But for now, shall post up some pics and talk abt ytd :D
Sorry for the LOUSY & BLUR pictures :(

Waiting with Alynn outside J8's carpark :)

The stage.

XIAO QIAO! :DDD

QIAO EN! :DDD

XIAO JIE! :DDD

WEI RU! :DDD

4 VERY PRETTY GIRLS! :DDD 7 FLOWERS!

Signed Album :)

AND A VERY HAPPY RACHEL ;DDDD
Met up with Alynn @ J8 @ 2.30pm. Walked around the whole stupid J8 and coulden't find the Q. So finally @ 3pm, we found the Q near the carpark. Walao lohh. so stupid. I did look that when I came lah.. then is like nobody? -___- could have been nearer.. Then waited all the way till 7plus then we went to level 2 the strawberryshortcake stage. lol! They came at abt 820 plus? SO LATE :( Ha.
They sang 3 songs :) that i'm gonna hear again during tonight's 5566 CONCERT! YEAHHHHHHHHH :DDDD Can't wait! :) Took many pictures but then suddenly, my cam said memory full! Then I was like "HUH?!?!?!" It was never full when I used it during 56 autograph sessions loh! SO CHEAT MY FEELINGS then I did not take as much photos. Then when I got home I then realised that my picture size was 2520*1980 instead of 640*480!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH. -slaps myself for not checking- :( :( :(
Then went up to get our albums signed and they were so nice. got to shake their hands too! Then they keep smiling and saying thank you :D I told them to Jia You :D Lol!
At first Alynn and I were at the 3 row there... Then after we signed our albums, we went to the fence that was separating the strawberryshortcake section and the autograph section there to wait for it to end. We were standing right behind the that knee length fence :) Then when no one Queuing already then we climbed over the fence and went infront and became the FIRST ROW!! OMG. so near. and they looked really nice and pretty :) <33333 7F!! & we got qiaoen,xiaoqiao,weiru to wave @ us :) SO HAPPY LAH!!!! They were so friendly :)
Lol, the long story abt the autograph session! OH yah! the last part got one girl hug the xiao qiao lah. so unfair. lol. hahaha, okay. The above a little too much le :D
Ebase was having discounts! I want to go and shop there again! Tried a pair of pants that was 45 but sale 27. so worth it? haha. but nv get it because i need the M size that was unavaliable. Then saw this 20 bucks skirt that I thought was nice :) I really need to go shopping to stock up my bottoms and tops :) I WANT TO GO PS!
Any idea whether its better to shop BEFORE or AFTER xmas?
URG, thinking of homework makes me sad. so RELUCTANT to finish all :/ -sighs
I forgot what I wanted to type :| -________-""
5566 CONCERT TONIGHT!!!! OMG. CANT WAIT.
It's gonna be a blast! ;DD
Take Care & Happy Holidays
LOVES,
RAAAEEEEEEEEEEE