Friday, December 23, 2005

Rightt, bad news: Computer repairman just called my father to say that all my data can't be recovered. just GREAT lah. HAIYA, feel so cheated. stupid retarded computer :(

Had been wanting to do my Lian Bi from morning till now. Havent even touched. Another great thing :
The good news: I now have a computer as my brother brought over his spare CPU. Connected it up with my monitor and fixed up the wireless system. Good. Now I have a computer to work on my Lit wkst & Cmw Essay.

Received Rachel, Enmei & Vanessa's Xmas greeting cards these 2 days. Thanks a lot <333
Oh, & thanks Lai Theng for that nice Mickey necklace :D

I want to take photos when I'm going out with P6 friends this Wed. But my brother wants to borrow my cam for his trip to HK on Tues morn. SIGHH.

Still cant get over the fact that all my 56 photos are gone. *POOF

Ahwells,
BYE
-RAE

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling