Friday, October 14, 2005

Thursday
School today was really slack but I like it lah. DONT WANNA PLAY CB/NB! Wahhhh. Then its postponed to Tuesday (18/10)..Had this shooting game and was surprised to see my ball going into the hoop most of the times! Gosh. But my luck started to wear off when the thing officially started. but still not bad luh hur :D

Watched Corpse Bride @Plaza Sing with Vanessa, Emeline & Maryanne! ;D I think the show was just Okay.. not the best nor the worst. Yep. Glad that Victor was back with Victoria ;D The little "dead" boy in the show was really cute! :D:D:D

Reached home @ about 7.18 then ate dinner then my father told me that he saw an article in the Straits Times saying that the 5566 concert tickets start booking le. HEHEHE. & was happy he agreed to let me go. with my brother ;D hahaha. $150 seats. Yeah :D:D Must get a good view of RENFU! :D:D:D so excited. DECEMBER 17-I"LL BE WAITING FOR YOU.

Friday
PL's 89th Founders Day @ PLMC ;D had to reach at 7.15am to set up all the mics. blahblah.. Then the service only started at 9. then the whole thing was boring lah.. got a lot of speeches and all.Ended at 11.20am. Then walked home..bought Roti Prata on the way home. I think I really cant take spicy stuff. My tummy's not feeling that good now. Lol. & I'm currently waiting for my 2pm show to start airing :D I owe someone $2 today. Ha.

Need to go now. More updates soon :)
rrrac

Comments: Post a Comment


do leave a tag :D

Layout on 080108
Hello B-)

Raae 91-03-18
J1

♥ Lovelies 2B2'05 4A2'07 Alynn Carmen Cassie Eileen ElizabethN ElizabethY Jasmine Jia Qin Joey Kimberley Li Wen Maryanne Melissa Michelle Shi Ying Stacey Tricia Vanessa Yanling Yan Ping Yiling