Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Okay, the exams are officially over and as you can see, I MADE A NEW TEMPLATE! Yay! Hehehe. I don't think its that nice lah, but whatever :)
Let me start with a review of the past few days :) Hm, all there is is: Study, exam, study, exam. No rest lah. & I already screwed up my Math and History please? Math was super difficult. I will laugh out loud if i ever get >57marks. History? Sigh. My 20 over marks just flew past me. The rest of the exams was okay lah : )
Kinda quite excited about 19 Oct, Results Day! Hope I will not cry over any sub. I think I roughly have a idea of what my marks will be lah ;) so more or less will be okay ;D
Today (12/10) is Marking Day! Holiday! But I'm just at home rotting away :) Hope to go shopping soon. Really long since I last went out to really shop. I've been saving you know? :D:D:D Need to get clothes and cds & vcds! ;D The Nov& Dec holidays are coming really soon and I want to get myself occupied! HEHEHE.
Tomorrow there's this Netball/Captain's Ball level competition. :( How I dread playing ball games I tell you. I just don't have the "ball" thing in me. :| I think i just wasted 5 weeks in the NYAA Basketball Programme. The booklet says 20hrs over 8 weeks, means only if you went for 100% then it'll be counted...I only got 12.5 hrs. =="
Didn't know my entry will turn out so long eh.. I thought that I had nothing to blog about lah. ohwells.
Goodbye ;D
rrrac